Monday, August 17, 2009

Mom - I'm never going to like you again....

Words I just heard from Luke. He's currently in a time-out for not listening, got out and went right back in for not listening again. And I thought he was the easy one.

I carted Luke around to 3 birthday parties and the Brewers game this weekend. He got to do a lot of fun things that apparently he forgot about.

We're thinking about making a quick trip to MI this weekend to see Grandma Farthing -- she's having a hard time accepting that she actually needs chemo and radiation after they told her that they "got" all the cancer. Now she thinks that the radiation will cause more cancer. I guess she asked Kathy to tell Gary that she wanted to see him and the kids. Our thought is that she thinks that she's dying and wants to see us all one last time. She hasn't seen the kids in almost 2 years, so we're due.

I'm starting the Flat Belly Diet tomorrow, so I'm having a frozen pizza and beer tonight and then maybe pure sugar later.

Just broke up another fight between the kids. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Less than three more weeks until the AGD reunion up in Houghton, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to make an appt. at the allergist for Caity -- she's still sniffling, rubbing her eyes & nose, since we got the cat. I think it's obvious she's allergic, but I guess I want proof.... And, I'm guessing the drainage, etc. caused the strep throat, from just sitting in there. But, I could be wrong, since I'm no doctor!!

That's all my random thoughts for tonight....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment