Friday, July 24, 2009

CAT?????

The other night I came home from tennis and G tells me that he took the kids to Petsmart - they really liked the cats. Then he told me that he told the kids if they were really good for the rest of the week, he would consider getting a cat.....WHAT????? So, of course, L does not forget something like that and has been talking about it ever since. Yesterday morning when I took him to day care, the first thing he tells the teacher is "We're probably going to get a cat this weekend". AAARRGGGHHH. Yesterday I looked at the Humane Society website and found out that it is free (adoption fee) to adopt a cat that is over 1 year old. G took them there after work yesterday, and they got to hold some cats and pet them, etc. G said that C was a little rough with them, but the workers there said she was good with them. I'm thinking the novelty would wear off within a week if we get one, but you never know.

C is going to Grandma & Grandpa's house all next week, so I'm thinking if we do get one, we'll get it while she's gone, so it can get used to the house before being subjected to her!!

The good thing about their visit to the humane society was that they were afraid of the dogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment