Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not much....

Last night was really nice, just hanging out with L. We went to Culver's for dinner and ice cream, then to Target for new socks, then home. I figured out that he's afraid of Grova's claws and getting scratched. That's why he didn't want Grova walking across him. He doesn't want to get near her paws. I tried to get him just to touch her paws to prove to him that the claws don't come out unless she wants them to. He wouldn't do it. UGH!! I was also trying to tell him that if C hasn't gotten scratched yet, he wasn't going to get scratched.

Tonight G has softball, but not until 8:30, so we can hang out on the patio and grill chicken and have a nice dinner, just the 3 of us.

I talked to C last night, she was having fun in Appleton, she told me that she was having cookies for dinner, which I know is not the case!! I wonder what they're doing today. Before she left, she was excited to sleep in the big bed by herself in the spare bedroom. Normally when she's at Grandma & Grandpa's, she sleeps on the floor in G-ma & G-pa's room, with them. I'm hoping she slept by herself, but you never know.

The big-wigs at work are going to be gone Thursday & Friday -- I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment