Friday, July 24, 2009

First Post

So, I thought I'd start a blog.....for a few reasons. One, to keep people informed as to what's going on in our lives. Two, to keep me informed in a few years as to what went on in our lives! and Three, to maybe keep me somewhat sane.....writing about some of the things that happen in our lives might be like therapy, but cheaper!

I'm hoping to eventually include some pictures, once I get this thing down.

For those of you who don't know/remember me and my family, I'm Julie, a 37 year old full-time construction cost engineer, full-time wife and mother, living in suburban Milwaukee. I'm married to G, who is also a construction engineer and a volunteer firefighter. We have 2 kids, L & C. L is 6-1/2 and going into 1st grade in the fall. He loves all sports and is pretty good at them. He is very easygoing and is a very good boy. C is 4 and has one more year in daycare before kindergarten. She challenges G and me daily. She is very strong-willed and has her own agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment